Happy Mothers Day

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I know its a bit late to post up this post. but i just received all the picture mahh...wat.

This mothers day i gave a big surprise to mum. very BIG indeed.



i bought the BIG card ages ago.



then asked sis to design it. not bad huh?? quite talented liao. compared to last time. LOLL



Thanks to LikChyn my 'longest' and 'oldest' best frien for buying the cake and the carnation on the particular day.

Mum just can't stop smiling.

Here is the poem i made last year...


Dedicate to my dearest Mum..

Throughout all these years you have
been taking great care of me,
From childhood to the adulthood,
Through happiness and tears,
Whom I think no mother can compete with you.

You pick me up when I would fall,
You dust me off and then,
Encourage me to get back on
That horse and ride again.

You are a mother of four,
But you treated us fairly with all your care,
Even when we went for further studies,
You still accompany us until we had settled down.

I adore you for what you are,
I missed you from times to times,
But now I have grown up,
For I try not to depend on you again.

You are a woman with a most gentle soul,
That I hope to be like you one day,
A woman who I dearly love,
Much more than words can say.


Written by lydia.k
12.53am, 25th March 2006


Dad are pretty jealous about these. but dun worry Dad. i promise you tat u gonna received a BIG surprise from me when i get back. personally by me.

=) =) =) =) =) =)

0 comments: