Early prezzie

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The story starts off by me, coming back as usual (around 10pm) Arriving home, i'll always stopped by SiewPing's room before going back to my own room. but on the particular day (yesterday) i kinda hang around for half an hour or moree...

We didn't really closed the door, so when Austin passed by, he kinda nagged me, "why dun go back to your own room?" Not suspecting anything...i told him i got the keys this time (i forgot my keys the previous day and Austin is the one who hav the master keys)

Then Raymond stopped by, and again Austin stopped by so SiewPing went over to the door. They start whispering sth 'softly' (obviously not wanting me to know). as if i care....continued gluing my butt on SiewPing's bed me, which makes Raymond beh tahan finally uttered out "You got present!!! Your Angel gives you one!!!"

Not believing it....and with my butt still gluing on SiewPing's bed. SiewPing, Raymond and Austin, 3 of them convienced me tat i got a present.

the stubborn me still asking all sort of questions:-

"Really????? My angel meh??? where they put the present?? outside my door mehh??? ON MY SHOES RACK?????? BESIDE MY SHOES????? ON THE FLOOR?????" - O.o

That's when they went super beh tahan and said "You walk to your room then u know lahh!!!"

LOLLL pity them.

So, i went back to my room, and there i saw this.......



sticking on my door. wat a pretty confusing 'map'. (actually it is the other way round. my room is suppose on the left side and the kitchen is suppose on the right)

obviously doesn't wan others to discover the hidden treasure. hmmm........tough one eh. So then i hunt for my treasure accordingly to the 'map'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



found it!!!! ohh...wat's tat. let's hav a closer view...

ta-daaaa~



an enormous prawn just for me. *surprised* *touched* *thrilled*

Early birthday present from Austin. Thanks alot ehh..

btw, it is super delicious. hehehehe..

=) =) =) =) =) =) =)

5 comments:

hiap lai su said...

AUSTIN PILIH KASIHH!!

Anonymous said...

what do you want me to give? snail mail might reach u on time

BublaKong said...

next wednesday one...

i dun require you to buy a card. just made a card for me will do. LOLLL

ask me for my address.

clement said...

I'll buy, but i'll have a presonalised message... you send me your address la... ha ha, my sorta 'ex' is having her b'day soon, u think i should get her anything? So much ppl is having b'day in august...

BublaKong said...

nahh...just kidding. doesn't need to give me anything. birthday wishes form u enough liao